Saturday, February 14, 2009

Feliz cumpleanos mama!

Tomorrow sunday it will be my mamitas birthday! She is the most wonderful mother in the world she has raised me the best she could. She is a role model to follow, she is the best mother i could ever ask for. She doesn't like  turning old though , it funny because every time I tell her she is going to be a granny she freaks out because she has always being a really active mom like she would act like a sister with my sisters and I. I think  its because she had starting having kids a young age but I love it she is that way because there is nothing that I don't tell her. She is my best friend  i trust her with my eyes close and I love that we have that kind of relationship. Today, snowed I'm getting tired of the snow and I could say Im starting to hate it because it's just so annoying can't wait until the spring and summer comes but i'll probably get sick of the summer when is here also. ha! who understands me right? Anyways Im wishing ill be able to go to connecticut this summer but that one sitlls on the we will have to see list. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment